Whether you just moved in and need to make a house your own, or you’ve lived in your home for years and want to fall back in love with it – an interior redesign will get you there.
This is our most hands-on full-support design service and comes with all the bells and whistles. The interior redesign means you have your own personal decorator for the entirety of the project to work with you from design strategy, through shopping, to implementation and styling. With this service you can be as hands-on or as ‘just surprise me’ as you please – we will pick up where you need us, and manage the project in full.
If someone could wrap up your dream house in a box with a bow, this service would be the surprise inside.
Some of what you can expect from a Whole House Redesign:
- Redesign to improve flow and function throughout the house (sometimes the easiest solution)
- Sourcing, selection, and installation:
- Wall/ceiling colour (a fresh coat of paint can make all the difference)
- Wall coverings (wallpaper is back, and it can solve all your problems)
- Window coverings (you’ll be surprised how these will change your life)
- Flooring (if you’re going to do it, do it right)
- Fixtures: lighting and plumbing (the most under appreciated upgrades)
- Furniture (we’ll use what you have first, and then fill in the blanks)
- Soft textiles (these make a house a home)
- Decor/accessories (the finishing touches to bring a room to life)
- Construction & project management so you have a buffer between the trades and final product.
- Shopping for you or right along with you – depending on how involved you want to be
- Product Management: Tracking products, ensuring delivery to your home, and unpacking and disposal of packing materials
- Art consultation, including art collection and display sourcing
The Unshelf reputation has granted us so many amazing opportunities that we can share and pass on to our clients. Unshelf customers can look forward to: product discounts, service discounts with our trusted partners, custom pieces, unique finds that only our experienced decorators have been able to sniff out, and even designer-exclusive products not available to the public!
Initial Consultation: $125
- Strategy & space planning
- Material sourcing
- Interior design & renovation management (cosmetic)
- Design implementation
- Final reveal & evaluation
- Consignment & Donation Service (free)
- Patio Furniture & Decor Planning
- Organizing & Decluttering Services