Full-Service Move & Stage & Design
You likely fall into one of three categories:
- You already found a new house and need to get your existing one on the market quickly
- You are gearing up to move and want to get everything in order with ample time to sell your house and find a new one
- You are a renter and need to be out of your current house by a certain date, but need to keep things in order while your landlord shows it to potential new renters.
Regardless of your situation, packing has these similar stages:
1. Decluttering: You need to sort what is coming with you and what you can get rid of (throw away or donate)
2. Packing Excess: You need to start packing up your belongings to de-personalize the house for showing, starting with what you don’t need in the short term
3. Decorating & Staging: You need to stage your house to put it’s best foot forward for potential buyers (or renters)
4. Finish Packing: After the house has been purchased/rented, you need to pack up the
remainder of your belongings.
DON’T DO IT
Guess what! These things don’t drain our souls. We LOVE decluttering and packing and staging. We built a business around it because it brings us joy!
How we help you move:
1. Decluttering: We have a tried and true process to make this easy, and we work with you and support you through the whole thing.
2. Packing Excess: We pack up everything you don’t need right away – safely and around your schedule.
3. Decorating & Staging: Whether you need a few upgrades to squeeze the most money out of your sale, or you just need to stage it as-is – we work with any service providers (painters, wallpaper installers, handymen, cleaners, etc) to get it done, and style your house with what you already own. Heck, after you see it you may even want to stay (wouldn’t be the first time)!
4. Finish Packing: After the house has been purchased/rented, we come back over and pack up the remainder of your stuff and prep it for move day.
5. BONUS: We are with you on moving day! We’ll hold down the fort at your new place and help direct the movers to ensure it all runs smoothly.
NOW THE FUN PART!
Ok, we think that last part was pretty fun, but now you can get in on the excitement too!
Unpacking a new house is full of opportunities. When done right, you set yourself up for a lifetime of stress-free living with a foundation to support your family and sustain the love for your home from the get-go.
When done wrong, you wind up shoving boxes away in the garage, you struggle to adjust to the new environment, and your stress never really dissipates.
Let’s move you in the right way, right away.
going, and how it will be situated in the room. This makes moving day a breeze!
2. Interior Design: Let’s make this new house your home. Colours, textures, new furniture
– your personal designer will help you pick out and pick up anything and everything you
need to create the house of your dreams.
3. Project Management: We manage any upgrades that need to be done to make this
space your own. Painters, wallpaper installers, handymen, cosmetic construction – when
you step foot in this house, you’ll think it was made for you!
4. Unpacking & System setup-up: This is one and the same. We don’t look at unpacking as a task and then creating systems for organization afterwards. When we get the opportunity for a blank slate, we build those systems while we unpack.
5. Decorating & Styling: The house is just as you dreamed it would be, the boxes are all unpacked, and you’re almost all set up to kick off your new life in this amazing new home. The final stage is to style it to perfection so your prized possessions all have a place and the rooms feel like home (if home resembled a magazine).
Move out, Move in, Move forward!
– Initial Consultation: $145
Packing/Organizing & Unpacking: $75/hr
Interior Decorating: $90/hr