1. You want to get the best price for your clients and you know that their home needs to be in tip-top shape in order to do that.
2. You bring us in for a Staging Consultation to go through the home with a fine-tooth comb and create a task list of all the things that need to be fixed in order to achieve that.
(more info below)
3. Your clients complete any cosmetic upgrades and prep the home for photos and showings (declutter, pack, stage).
Note: If they need hands-on decluttering, packing, and staging support we do that too!
4. You attract more targeted buyers who are willing to pay more for a finished product, and sell your clients home quicker!
Helloooooo multiple offer situation!
- Up to 2 hours onsite consultation
- Staging recommendations checklist: curb appeal, windows & doors, entryway, bathrooms, living room/family room, dining room, kitchen, stairways, hallways & closets, mud room & laundry room, bedrooms, home office, basement, attic, garage
- Tips for keeping home in tip top form
Our onsite design consultations allow us to give our professional opinion on what needs to be packed up, what needs to be changed/fixed, and what needs to be featured.
- Consultation time to a max of 2 hours.
- 1 hour onsite support available for $125. Does not include leave-behind task list and review.
This option is more of a group discussion and support for the realtor.