About This Workshop
Tuesday, April 6th, 2023
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm MST
- 1 hour
- Mobile eTicket
- Unshelf Design & Boutique 3411 8 Street Southeast Calgary, AB T2G 3A4
Centerpieces are essential components of event decor, but they also serve as great focal points in home design. Creating visual interest in any space, a beautiful centerpiece can add a touch of sophistication to special occasions and every day life.
Join Interior Decorator Guest, Crystal Niznik, for this interactive, hands-on centerpiece design workshop! In this class, you will be provided with an in-depth coverage of the following types of centerpieces:
- Every day centerpieces: minimal, easy to clear, simple, statement pieces
- Dinner table centerpieces: functional, thoughtfully designed to not obstruct guest views
- Holiday centerpieces: over the top, themes, decorative, custom pieces
One simple every day centerpiece and one Easter-themed decorative centerpiece will be set up as real-time examples. You will be encouraged to walk through and interact with the selection of items to explore the variety of height, weight, colour, and function in different centerpiece designs.
Centerpiece Design WorkshopDesigner Mini-Workshop Series
What you will learn:
- Types of items used in different centerpiece styles
- How and when to incorporate florals and greenery (faux and real)
- How and when to incorporate candles
- How to cluster centerpiece items
- Using runners and textiles in centerpiece design
After this session, you will have created an effective visual representation of your design ideas and preferences. You’ll also be equipped with a guide to combining different elements of design so you can make informed decisions about your space.
Get inspired with us and register now!
Note: All materials will be provided for the workshop. No prior experience necessary.
All Unshelf Design & Boutique workshops are held in the Design Lab at Unshelf Boutique – Calgary’s only exclusively decor and home goods second-hand boutique.