About This Workshop
Greenery and florals are what make a home truly come to life. No vignette or room is complete without them.
You will join Interior Decorator Sarah Kirkpatrick, and guest floral artist Jaqueline Spackman of Blossoms YYC, to learn the basics of floral arrangement design for your home. We will spend ~45 minutes showing you our favourite arrangements and modern florals, the vases we display them in, and how to put it all together for interior design.
We encourage you to grab a vase that you’ve been wanting to style with, and some faux stems to play with while you follow along!
Designer Mini-Workshop Series PLUS1 hour
What you will learn:
- Where to put arrangements in your home for the biggest impact
- Real vs faux florals (why and when)
- Choosing the perfect vase or container for your arrangement (and what can be used as a vase)
- Selecting the right flowers (real or faux, colours, textures, etc.)
- Arranging your florals and greenery to be aesthetically pleasing (design, style, heights, position, etc.)