Get ‘luxury hotel’ vibes in your own bedroom.
About This Workshop
Tuesday, September 12th, 2023
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm MDT
- 1 hour
- Mobile eTicket
- Unshelf Design & Boutique 3411 8 Street Southeast Calgary, AB T2G 3A4
We’ve all seen designer beds that have the power to transform simple bedrooms into sumptuous retreats. From plush pillows to silky sheets and fluffy comforters, a beautifully fashioned bed can help you experience the ultimate in comfort and luxury for a heavenly night’s sleep.
Join Interior Decorator, Sarah Kirkpatrick, for this informative bed styling workshop. This instruction-based class will provide you with tips on creating luxurious, magazine-worthy bed stylings and give you an opportunity to view and feel a variety of materials.
Thrift Shopping Field TripDesigner Mini-Workshop Series
What you will learn:
- ● Bed types
- ● Headboards and bedskirts
- ● Pillows: sizes, types, inserts, materials, styling techniques (chop, straight, layered, stacked, etc)
- ● Blankets: materials, sizes, styling techniques, types (duvets and covers, quilts, coverletts, throw blankets, etc)
- ● Bed-making techniques
- ● How to mix textures and patterns to create a cohesive look
This workshop will help you elevate your bedding game, transform your bedroom into a cozy sanctuary, and awaken feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. From selecting the perfect blankets and pillows to layering textures and materials, you will gain the skills and inspiration to create a dreamy oasis that’s uniquely yours.
Don’t sleep on this opportunity! Register now to save your spot.
Note: All materials will be provided for the workshop. No prior experience necessary.
All Unshelf Design & Boutique workshops are held in the Design Lab at Unshelf Boutique – Calgary’s only exclusively decor and home goods second-hand boutique.