About This Workshop
Thursday, May 11th, 2023
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm MST
- 1 hour
- Mobile eTicket
- Unshelf Design & Boutique 3411 8 Street Southeast Calgary, AB T2G 3A4
Nothing says ‘I’m thinking of you’ quite like a hand-delivered tea tray that’s delicately styled to the nines.
*Queue all the warm fuzzy feelings*
Join Interior Decorator, Sarah Kirkpatrick, for this one-of-a-kind design workshop that’s just in time for Mother’s Day!
Using a combination of demonstration, display, and hands-on learning, this class will teach you the ins and outs of creating the most memorable tea time so you can surprise mom with the perfect gift.
Mother’s Day Tea Tray StylingDesigner Mini-Workshop Series
What you will learn:
- Small to large tea tray styling
- Small to large tea cart styling
- How to use ingredients from different teas in tea tray design
- How using fresh additions can incorporate more of the senses
Register now and give your mom the gift of love!
Note: Materials will be provided for the workshop. No prior experience necessary.
All Unshelf Design & Boutique workshops are held in the Design Lab at Unshelf Boutique – Calgary’s only interior-designer-owned decor and home goods second-hand boutique.