Designer for a day
A popular service.
Designer for a Day gives you all the perks of a hands-on designer without the cost of a full project. I will spend an entire day helping you create spaces that bring create flow, liven the room, become picture-worthy, and, most importantly, function in a way that allows you to use them to their fullest potential. This interior styling is done by utilizing and repurposing your favourite existing furniture and decor, and shopping for new pieces when necessary – which we do together!
Some things we focus on during the day:
- Shopping your home for decor and furniture to create picturesque vignettes
- Redesigning bookcases and shelves to be more aesthetically pleasing and reducing the look of ‘clutter’
Paint color selection
Design scheme clarity & planning
Window treatment options
Lighting needs & fixture selection/shopping
- Rearranging furniture for better traffic flow and functionality
New furnishings and decor shopping
Existing furnishings and decor sorting (keep, donate, upcycle, sell)
Hands-on styling & decorating
- 1-hour Virtual Walkthrough Consultation (at least 2 days before onsite)
- Hands-on onsite decorating/shopping/strategizing (6 hours – all in 1 day)
Designer for a Day is not limited to specific rooms. We do as much as we can to hit as many hot spots as possible with the time we have. I recommend having a plan in mind before I show up so that we can target the biggest pain points in your home and leave you feeling accomplished and with rooms you can fall in love with all over again.
Designer for a Day: $750
During our Designer For A Day, we may find that additional furniture or renovations are needed to get you the space you want. I have put together a list of price estimates to help you budget for these next steps, should you take them.