Lend me your ears for a moment, por favor.
I had a great time discussing Unshelf’s goals, Design Lab workshops, and as always… my love of upcycling decor!
Goals & Services
“Our goal is to create spaces that hug and heal our clients when they walk in” – Sarah Kirkpatrick, Owner of Unshelf Design
As many of you already know, Unshelf Design offers four core services:
When dreaming up Unshelf Design, I knew I wanted to create services that were simple and approachable for my customers. Together, Unshelf’s offering of services allow me to seamlessly help my clients achieve their dream homes by leading with sustainable design, trendy home styling, and selections that make them smile ear to ear.
Our Bar Cart Styling Upcycling workshop on July 6th is fast approaching, so make sure you register to guarantee a spot!
If you can’t make our July workshop, fear not! The Design Lab is booked solid for the rest of the year (and even into next year!) with amazing design workshops that you definitely don’t want to miss:
- Bar Cart Styling: July 6, 2023 at 6pm
- Thrift Shopping Field Trip: August 12, 2023 at 6pm
- Make Your Bed Like a Designer: September 12, 2023 at 6pm
- Create a Positive, Productive, and Prosperous Office Space: October 4, 2023 at 6pm
- Christmas Tree Decorating: November 16, 2023 at 6pm
- Fireplace Mantle Holiday Decorating: December 5, 2023 at 6pm
- Home Vision Mood Board: January 4, 2024 at 6pm
Thanks so much for the writeup, Calgary Citizen! Read the full article now.
Need to rehome your no-longer-loved decor? Contact Unshelf Design today to see how we can help!